Custom Carpentry Miami, Florida


Discovering Another Side of Miami


Welcome, fellow wanderers!

Custom Carpentry Miami, Florida


Custom Carpentry Miami Florida: Recently I traveled to Miami expecting the usual sights: beaches, parties and excellent cuisine - but boy was I in for a surprise!


Exploring Hidden Gems


"I was searching for the cafe recommended to me by a local, when I became disoriented (typical of me!). That was when I noticed it: an aged sign reading "Carpentry Millwork." Normally I wouldn't care much for interior design or architecture, but something about the place immediately grabbed me."


Step Inside

Upon entering, it was like entering another world; fresh wood aroma, tools clanking to life, and seeing craftspeople so passionate about their craft was like watching an artist with paint instead of wood.


Discussing Shavings and Sawdust


Tom, an incredible woodcrafter of more than two decades, shared stories about each piece he created being made for someone special and held memories associated with that person's lives - such as quirky client requests or memorial pieces designed in their honor. We laughed over such experiences while both laughing and crying with every story shared by this charming gentleman.


What has This Experience Taught Me?


My whole life, I had always been an urban girl looking for the next big thing. Yet one day in that cozy workshop I found beauty in small things such as woodgrain patterns and their accompanying stories; as well as in the dedication and passion of their creators.


A Keepsake to Remember.


Tom created for me a small wooden keychain out of wood specifically chosen by me, as well as giving me an appreciation of carpentry art. More than anything else, though, I left with a story and memories I will carry forward into the future - as well as newfound appreciation of carpentry art itself!


Wrapping Up

Dear reader, next time you visit Miami I urge you to look beyond its superficial charms and seek out hidden alleys and small workshops; who knows? Maybe one day Tom Carpentry Millwork might even appear! And if that happens - give him my best regards from me!


P.S. For those curious about wood and its history, here's a link to Custom Carpentry Millwork that you shouldn't miss! I guarantee it's well worth clicking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom Wall Panels: The Pinnacle of Personalized Decor in Sunny Isles Beach

Reinventing Interior Spaces: The Magic of Custom Wall Panels in Coral Gables

Redefining Elegance: The Innovative World of Interior Design in South Beach